- 1 Recruitment Drive Information
- 2 Posts, For Which You Can Apply, Are:
Job seekers in present generation have a dream to do job In Accenture and they can fulfil their dream. All entry level fresher engineers and experienced engineers are interested in the recruitment drive from Accenture Company.
Many engineers are also ready to switch their job from other software to Accenture and also ready to shift from one location to other location. So, read detailed job description in the official notification and take one step toward to fulfil your dream.
Each aspirant should have to download official notification in their system so that they can check any recruitment related information at any time. In the notification, you will get all information related to:
- Selection procedure
- Syllabus for Accenture 2018 written exam,
- Application form filling starting and last date,
- Application fees submission procedure and its last date,
- Call letter issue date
- Result declaration date
- Joining date
- Exam date and time
- A pattern of written exam
- Eligibility criteria
- Pay scale
- Job location
- The name of posts
- Vacant seats for each post
- Exam centre across India
- The format for uploading scanned documents like educational certificates, signature and photograph.
Take a look at below-given notification information so that you can apply for it before the last date.
Recruitment Drive Information
|Work location:||anywhere in India|
|Job description:||trainee software engineer|
|Experience required:||Fresher (2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 pass out)|
|Industry type:||IT / software|
CTC or Salary offered:
- Fixed amount – Rs. 290323
- Individual performance Bonus (IPB) – 8.5 %
- Annual total earning potential – Rs. 315000
- Aptitude written exam online
- Group discussion or JAM
- Technical interview
- Last is HR interview
Age Limit: No specific age limit for interested and eligible candidates
Qualification: Aspiring candidate should have BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech or MCA degree in any stream. Candidates, who are from MCA with B.Sc or BCA or diploma in computer science, mathematics, statistics, IT, electronics, can also apply in Accenture recruitment drive.
Marks Criteria: Every aspiring should have at least 60 % marks in 10th class, 12th class, diploma or graduation degree or post graduation degree. Candidates, with less than 60 % marks are not eligible for Accenture drive.
Backlog: Candidate should not have any backlog in his graduation or post graduation degree course.
Work Experience: Only fresher candidates can be part of this recruitment drive
Course Type: Candidates, who have completed full time course in graduation degree or post graduation degree, will get preference in selection.
Gaps In Courses: No gaps in course are allowed.
Candidates should be Indian and candidates from other countries should have PIO or CIO card.
Candidates from Bhutan and Nepal, have to submit their citizenship certificate.
Posts, For Which You Can Apply, Are:
- Cloud sales engineer
- Inside sales
- Sales engineer
- Account executive
- Technical lead manager
- Strategic customer engineer
- Software engineer
- Product manager
- Technical program manager
- Technical solutions
- Lead-ILD Ops
- Service Delivery Manager
- Satellite & Media Planning Manager
- Project Manager – AB
- Quality Lead
- Store Manager
- Operations Specialist
- Fiber Rollout Engineer – ISP
- Test engineer
- Security engineer
- Privacy engineer
- Pega consultant
- SAP PI consultant
- CSE associate consultant
- HANA cloud integration
- Language Specialist
- Jr. Language Specialist
- Process Executive
- Manager – NSS
- Service Lead – NSS
- Sr. Executive – Finance
- Sr. Consultant
- Sr. Business Analyst
- SA-Delivery Excellence
- Manager-Delivery Excellence
- Process Executive – Voice
- Senior Process Executive-Voice
- Electrical engineer
- Operations engineer
- Sourcing / supply chain
Accenture Required Skills
Candidate should have excellent written communication skill with having knowledge about email etiquette
Should be comfortable in working shifts 24 ×7
Should be agree to relocate for project completion in any part of country
Special note**- it is not a BPO job still selected candidates will have to work in 24 ×7 environment.
Mandatory Documents Which Are Required For Accenture Drive 2018
- Passport size photographs
- Carry your updated resume
- Carry all documents in original and also carry photocopy
- As identity proof, show your government issued identity (passport / driving license / college ID / pan card)
When you are filling your application form for taking participate in Accenture Recruitment 2018, you should have all above given documents in scanned format, original and photocopy. You will need all photographs in the complete process of recruitment drive so keep at least 10 photographs of yours in hard copy which you have attached in application form.
SEE MORE JOB VACANCY ALSO
- Google Recruitment 2018| Google Jobs
- Microsoft recruitment 2018
- TCS recruitment 2018
- Infosys recruitment 2018
After applying for this recruitment drive, start your exam preparation so that you can clear online written exam with scoring highest marks. After clearing this written exam, you will get call letter for Group discussion.
For clearing written exam, you can take help from different type of study material. When officials will upload call letter of written exam for Accenture 2018, you will get notification on your registered mobile number. so, start your exam preparation and get cleared written exam.
Many interested candidates for Accenture 2018 did not know how to apply in this drive. They are checking other sites but did not get anything related to filling application form. For saving their precious and valuable time, candidates should follow the below given procedure in stepwise manner.
Steps for filling application form of Accenture recruitment 2018:
- All interested candidates have to visit Accenture webpage which is accenture.com
- On the home page of this company, click on Careers tab
- After clicking on this tab, you will see a link on your screen in which complete job description are given for all posts.
- Now, you have to register yourself by clicking on new registration button and insert all information like name, email address and mobile number and submit it.
- You will receive registration number and password in your mail address.
- Use this received registration number to login to your account.
- Now, choose your desired post for which you want to apply and upload your resume.
- You have to fill your educational details and attach scanned degree documents, signature and photograph.
- Submit all this entered information
- Save this filled form in your system.
- You have to show this filled application form when you go for face to face interview.