- 1 All Indian Bank Balance Inquiry Toll-Free Numbers
- 1.1 #1. Axis Bank Balance Inquiry Balance Enquiry Miss Call Number
- 1.2 #2. Andhra Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
- 1.3 #3. Allahabad Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
- 1.4 #4. Bank of Baroda (BOB) Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
- 1.5 #5. HDFC Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
- 1.6 #6. ICICI Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
- 1.7 #7. SBI Bank Balance Missed Call Number
- 1.8 #8. IDBI Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
- 1.9 #9. Indian Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
- 1.10 #10.Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
- 1.11 More from my site
Are you struggling to know your bank balance and still you went for the ATM machines to know your bank balance? Well, if YES then you are far away from Digital India Campaign where India starts its journey to doing almost every task via theweb or you can say, now you can do everything online via apps, giving missed calls and get messages about that service and plenty of things.
All Indian Bank Balance Inquiry Toll-Free Numbers
Today you are going to learn how you can check your bank balance by giving missed calls for balance inquiry and you will get all Indian bank balance miss call numbers. So choose your bank and find the missed call number of your India Bank and start checking bank balance while sitting on thecouch.
Because now you don’t need to go to your bank or ATM for checking all Indian bank debit card balance inquiry via missed call. Each and every Indian bank provides a service called ‘Just Dial Facility’ but a common man understands this service as ‘Missed Call Balance Enquiry Service’ and today we are going to share All Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Numbers [Toll-Free].
So all you need to do is to choose your bank, pick the miss call number and dial that number via your registered mobile number and then your call will get disconnected automatically and within few seconds you will a message where you will get all the balance details on that message. Bank balance checking numbers are completely toll-free you don’t need to pay a single rupee for that call because this technology made for missed calls.
Note:If your mobile number isn’t registered with your bank account then you cannot get bank balance details via SMS. So first, go to your bank and ask them for a form to start mobile banking with your saving or current account and then you need to fill out that form and submit it to the bank and within few days or as per Bank executive address you, you will get your mobile banking started and then you can take advantage of missed call service from your and this thing applied toall banks in India.
All Indian Bank Balance Checking Numbers List:
Below we have listed all the major bank details for you, so you can choose your bank and then easily check you’re any Indian bank balance inquiry with SMS. So let’s begin with it.
#1. Axis Bank Balance Inquiry Balance Enquiry Miss Call Number
If you are an account holder at Axis Bank and wanted to check, Axis Bank Missed Call Balance then below we have providedAxis Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-Free Number as well as thetoll free number for Axis Bank Mini Statement.
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry: 1800-419-5959
- Axis Bank Mini Statement Number: 1800-419-6969 &1800-419-6868
- Axis Bank Account Details Number: 09225802258
- Axis Bank Balance Details in Hindi (Voice Call): 18004195858&18004196868
#2. Andhra Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
Andhra Bank is an Indian government bank, where lakhs of people have anaccount and they are looking for Andhra Bank Missed Call Number for checking their bank balance via Message. You can use below contact numbers for checking bank balance immediately.
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number & Mini Statement of Andhra Bank: 09223011300
#3. Allahabad Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
Allahabad Bank Missed Call Bank Balance Enquiry Number is listed down below, so you can use to give a missed call on this number and you will your bank balance details via SMS from Allahabad Bank.
- Allahabad Bank Missed Call Number: 09224150150
#4. Bank of Baroda (BOB) Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
If you an account holder with Bank of Baroda also known as BOB and wanted to have all the bank balance details via SMS then use below-missed call numbers of Bank of Baroda and BOB will send your bank balance on your registered mobile number.
- Bank of Baroda Bank Balance Enquiry Number: 09223011311
- Bank of India Bank Balance Enquiry Number (New Number):8468001111
#5. HDFC Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
HDFC is an Indian private bank having 5-star rating in customer satisfaction, and YES they also provide HDFC Bank Missed Call Numberinquiry facility to their customers.
- HDFC Bank Missed Call Number: 18002703333 (toll-free)
#6. ICICI Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
ICICI is one of the most famous banks in Indian Banks List and you must have ICICI Bank Missed Call Number for checking your bank balance immediately on your registered mobile number using below miss call number of ICICI.
- Balance Enquiry in ICICI Bank Call – 02230256767
#7. SBI Bank Balance Missed Call Number
State Bank of India is the biggest and oldest bank of India, providing tons of services to their users and one of them is state bank of India bank balance inquiry number toll-free to know bank balance via SMS.
- Check Balance by Sending Miss Call:09223766666
- Check Bank Balance via SMS: Send SMS ‘BAL‘ to 09223766666
#8. IDBI Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
IDBI Bank has an awesome customer service team and they provide tremendous banking service on IDBI Bank Missed Call Number which we have mentioned below. IDBI Bank automatic inquiry system will send you mini bank balance details.
- IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry number: 09212993399&18008431122
- IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry via SMS: Send ‘BAL‘ to 09223766666
- IDBI Mini Statement Enquiry Number: 18008431133
#9. Indian Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
Check Indian Bank Missed Call Number to getting theinstant message of your Indian Bank Balance details on your registered mobile number.
- Indian Bank Missed Call Number: 09289592895
- Indian Bank Balance by SMS: Just Write a message BALAVL AccNomPin and sent it to 944439443 (messaging charge may apply)
#10.Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Inquiry Missed Call Number
Kotal Mahindra Bank also provides atoll-free number for checking bank balance via SMS. Give miss call on below toll-free number of Kotak Mahindra Bank and they will send you your bank balance details on your registered mobile number.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank(KMB) Missed Call Number: 18002740110
YES, above you cannot find all the Indian Bank balance inquiry toll free numbers, but you can bookmark this post on your web browser because we continually update this post and add all Indian bank balance details on this post. If you like this post then gives it a share on social media with your friends and family.