Thousand of fresher candidates are looking for vacant posts in Cognizant so that they can apply for their desired post in this company. Official recruitment team of Cognizant has placed a notification that they need skilled, talented and intelligent candidates in their company. Download this notification and apply for this drive if you are eligible to take part in this.
Cognizant Recruitment 2018 Jobs Vacency in kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune Hyderabad and Ahmedabad
Here are following position available for Cognizant Recruitment 2018 Job offer:
- Cognizant Recruitment 2018, Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2018
- Cognizant Off Campus 2018 For Freshers | Online Registration
- cognizant recruitment process
- cognizant recruitment process through amcat
A huge number of candidates is looking for Cognizant profile information so that they can get little idea about the company. A company profile is given here:
Company name: Cognizant
Founded in year: January 26, 1994
Key people: Francisco D’Souza (CEO), Lakshmi Narayanan (Vice-Chairman)
Headquarter: Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
Industry: IT – services and IT consulting
Number of employees: 256100 (2017)
After getting information related to Cognizant, you can apply for your desired post in this IT based company. Every aspirant can download official notification of this drive in their system so that they can check any information at any time. Just take a look at the information which is provided by us so that you can apply for it before the last date.
Recruitment Drive Information
Company name: Cognizant
Work location: All over India
Job description: Startup engineer
Experience required: Fresher (2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 pass out)
Industry type: IT – Services and IT consulting
Salary offered: Not specified
- Aptitude written exam online
- Telephonic interview
- Technical interview
- Last is HR interview
Age Limit: Minimum age limit and maximum age limit for a Cognizant drive are 18 years and 30 years respectively.
Qualification: Aspiring candidate should have graduation or post graduation or BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech or MCA degree in any stream. Candidates, who are from B.Sc or diploma in computer science, mathematics, IT, electronics, can also apply in a Cognizant recruitment drive.
Marks Criteria: All aspirants should have at least 60 % marks in 10th class, 12th class, diploma or graduation degree or post graduation degree.
Backlog: Candidates who want to be part of Cognizant drive 2018, should have no backlogs otherwise their application form will be rejected.
Work Experience: Only fresher candidates can take part in the recruitment drive conducted by Cognizant 2018.
Course Type: If you have completed a full-time course for graduation and post graduation degree, then you can become part of 2018 recruitment drive.
Gaps In Courses: Explain the gap if you have taken during your courses while filling the application form.
Posts, For Which You Can Apply, Are:
- Associate – Projects
- Assoc. Dir – Operational Exc
- Sr. Manager
- Sr. Associate – Projects
- Service Lead – IT Infra
- Process Executive – Data
- Language Specialist
- Jr. Language Specialist
- Process Executive
- Manager – NSS
- Service Lead – NSS
- Sr. Executive – Finance
- Sr. Consultant
- Sr. Business Analyst
- SA-Delivery Excellence
- Manager-Delivery Excellence
- Process Executive – Voice
- Senior Process Executive-Voice
- Jr. Executive – Finance
- Senior Associate – CS
- Sr. Architect – Technology
- Security Specialist
- Subject Matter Expert – 2
- Technology Lead
- Service Lead – NSS
- Analyst – Consulting
- Technology Lead
- Consultant – ERP SAP
- Trainee – Junior Data Analyst
- Manager – PEX
- Process Specialist
- Finance Executive
- Sr. Security Specialist
- Senior Manager – Legal
- Assoc. Director – CS
- Manager – CS
- Manager – Finance
- Sr. Executive
- Architect – Technology
- Consultant – CRM
- Team Leader
- Senior Process Executive-Data
The first round of this selection procedure is written online exam for aptitude test. You have to do strong preparation so that you can clear this written exam by scoring minimum passing marks. If you are unable to clear this written exam, you would not be part of this recruitment drive for further rounds which are a telephonic interview and technical interview.
SEE MORE JOB VACANCY ALSO
- Google Recruitment 2018| Google Jobs
- Microsoft recruitment 2018
- TCS recruitment 2018
- Infosys recruitment 2018
For exam preparation, you can take help from study material which are sample papers, mock tests, model test papers and many other notes. All this will help you to increase your question-solving speed. Apply for your desired post from an above-given list before the last date of registration.
When you are filling an application form, you should have following documents and fill accurate information in the asked fields. Any mismatching in the information may cancel your candidature in Cognizant drive 2018.
Documents required for Cognizant drive 2018 (original, scanned and photocopies)
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC / Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation and post graduation all Marksheets
- Photo ID proof (passport / driving license / college ID / pan card)
Step by step procedure to apply for Cognizant recruitment drive 2018
There is a number of interested candidates who did not know that how to fill application form of Cognizant recruitment drive 2018. Go to career page on a Cognizant webpage and attach your resume and other documents by following given steps:
- All interested candidates have to visit Cognizant webpage which is cognizant.com
- Now, you have to click on Careers tab and a new window will be on the screen.
- A link will appear to you in which complete job description for all posts is given.
- Now, click on new user button and insert asked details like name, email id and phone number and submit it.
- Registration number and password will be sent to your mail id.
- Log in to your account by using this registration number and enter all asked information about you.
- You have to fill your academic details with scanned degree documents, signature and photograph and upload your resume.
- Select your post for which you want to apply and click on submit.
- Save a copy of the filled form in your system.
- Save this application form carefully because it will be needed at the time of interview.
After submitting, all information you will receive a confirmation message in your mail id. Now, you can start preparing for the first round of this recruitment drive which is aptitude written test.
After saving all information, a candidate will receive a confirmation message in their registered mail address. Now, the time has come when you should start preparing for the first round of drive. You will get notified when call letter of the first round is available for you. We wish you very good luck for your drive.