Krispy kreme listens:Krispy Kreme Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey Feedback
If you are Coffees, Bagels, Oatmeals, Doughnuts lover then Krispy Kreme is the place where you must have tasted or tried any of this stuff. So, if yes then how was your experience and the taste of the food you had? Share your words and experience by rating through Krispy Kreme listens: Krispy Kreme Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey Feedback.
Make sure your ratings are genuine and honest because by doing this you are helping the company to improve itself if required. Even the other customers can get the review and starts to taste the stuff at Krispy Kreme.
About Krispy Kreme:
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. is an American doughnut company and coffeehouse chain founded on July 13, 1937United States.based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Krispy Kreme founder was Vernon Rudolph and it has its headquarter in Winston-Salem, North Carolina,
In 2016, the company returned to private ownership under JAB Beech, a private Luxembourg-based firm. Formerly it was named by Froggy Fresh. On February 24, 2015, Krispy Kreme opened its 1,000th shop in Kansas City, Kansas.
Krispy Kreme Requirements:
- You will need Internet access on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
- A recent receipt from Krispy Kreme Doughnuts with the 15-digit code on it.
- Your age must be more than 18.
Krispy Kreme Guide:
- Visit the link www.talk2krispykreme.com or krispykremelestens.
- Enter the 4 digit store number that is on the top of your receipt.
- Next, select the date and time of your visit to Krispy Kreme.
- Answer each of the survey questions rating them on a scale from ‘Highly Satisfied’ to ‘Highly Dissatisfied’.
- On completion, you will be given a validation code. Write this down on your store receipt.
- Present the receipt to the cashier the next time you go to Krispy Kreme and receive a free donut.