LEGO Guest Experience Survey, www.lego.com/storesurvey LEGO Store Customer Experience Survey
Lego System A/S, also known as The Lego Group, is a Danish family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark. It is best known for the manufacture of Lego-brand toys, consisting mostly of interlocking plastic bricks. The Lego Group has also built several amusement parks around the world, each known as Legoland, and operates numerous retail stores.
The company was founded on 10 August 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. In the first half of 2015, The Lego Group became the world’s largest toy company by revenue, with sales amounting to US$2.1 billion, surpassing Mattel, which had US$1.9 billion in sales.
LEGO Store Survey Rewards
After completing the store survey, offer by LEGO Store available at www.lego.com/storesurvey then participants are able to win Free Validation Code To Redeem.
Lego-storesurvey Survey Rules/ Requirements
- The survey is available for the residents of United States of America, United Kingdom, and Canada.
- In order to access the lego-storesurvey survey, a recent receipt from a visit to LEGO Store is required.
- The users must be minimum 13 years old.
- You must use laptop,pc or mobile with an internet connection.
Lego-storesurvey Survey Steps:
- Enter the LEGO Store Survey access code provided on the LEGO Store receipt of your recent visit to LEGO Store.
- Read More Other Popular Customer Survey
- The users will be asked about their overall experience and services.
- Answer all these questions appropriately and honestly using www.lego.com/storesurvey & click Next.
- Then the users will be asked to provide their contact details at LEGO Store Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- A validation code will appear at the end of the LEGO Store Customer Satisfaction Survey which can be used to redeem to win Free Validation Code To Redeem on next visit.